Profore offers various, sometimes personal, products and services. For this we need information from you. We have prepared the rules below for ourselves to offer you a guarantee that we will handle this information with care. You can always depend on these rules.
* If Profore records personal information about you, you will be informed about it; you always have the option to ensure that your data is not recorded; however, that may mean that you cannot use some products and / or services.
* Profore does its best to register correct data from you and enables you, as far as technically possible, to adjust your data yourself.
* If incorrect data has been recorded about you, Profore will delete it. You can address your written request to Profore Golf & Business, Vennestraat 11-W, 2161 LE Lisse NL (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
* The registered data cannot be viewed by third parties without your permission and will not be transferred to third parties without your permission, except in the event that:
• It is necessary for Profore to function properly
• Services / products offered by Profore partners. Before your details are communicated to the other party you will be informed of this and you will have the opportunity to prohibit this and to abandon the product and / or service.
• Profore is legally obliged to do so or if this is necessary to protect the rights of users of Profore’s products or to protect Profore’s rights.
* Profore can use pop-up windows to simplify navigation through the website. If you do not appreciate this, you can block the opening of pop-up windows in your browser.
* The information you provide can be used to target commercial messages specifically to you. If you do not appreciate Profore’s commercial messages, Profore will terminate the sending thereof at your request (in writing or by email).
* Profore reserves the right to adjust this privacy statement. Every change will be published on this page.